Do you want to book your next birthday party, wedding, children’s and family event at the Balmoral Community Hall? It is easy to see what days are available to rent the Community Hall. You can book your event right on our website.
However, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Balmoral Community Association for assistance.
- $300 Day Rate
- $50 for 4 hour Rental (Monday – Thursday Only, maximum 4 hours)
- $250 Damage Deposit
- Damage deposit will be returned once the hall has been cleaned and keys put back in the lockbox as per the rental agreement.
- $35 will be kept regardless as a booking fee.
Local Balmoral community members receive a discount. Please contact the Balmoral Community Association for more information.
- Rental capacity 65 people seated for dining or 104 people for non-fixed seating
- Rental contract, rental fee and damage deposit are due upon booking to hold date requested
- A liquor license must be purchased if serving alcohol
- Quiet time starts at 11:00 pm, and check-out is by 12:00 am (Midnight)
- NO camping & NO campfires
- Cancellations must be made in writing one month prior to rental date
- It is the responsibility of the renter to notify the Balmoral Community Association if there are any issues with the hall when the rental begins. We will do our best to accommodate you and make sure your rental goes smoothly.